Tradition – Quality – Innovation
Szerelmey specialise in quality facades; external natural stone and faience cladding, brickwork, precast concrete and engineered composites, and can facilitate any façade type. Our in house design team are able to find solutions for the most complex projects.
Our façade work includes:
- Load bearing masonry – traditional walling using heritage masonry skills.
- Traditional handset external cladding – stone/faience cladding restrained back to the backing structure using stainless steel fixings, typically with closed mortar joints.
- Rainscreen cladding
- Stone/faience/composite stone cladding with individually supported panels carried back to a substrate using a metal framing system, with open joints.
- Stone-faced pre-cast concrete cladding systems – natural stone attached to pre-cast concrete units supported on the building using load bearing brackets.
- Prefabricated panels – panelised walling systems with a range of external finishes including stone, terracotta and render.
- In addition we can provide backing structure solutions such as SFS, SIPS or greyback pre-cast behind our cladding if this adds value to our client’s procurement strategy.